DESIGNING FOR MULTI-CHANNEL CONTENT
UX design is now more important than ever. Web content is accessed with mobile devices by large majority. This tendency is shaping they way we conceive and create web content. This aspect of “purpose” and “function” interests me very much.
I enjoy the printed object; a beautiful page layout, well chosen fonts, seductive papers, and content that is engaging. That is my pleasure. It is important to know the differences between print and the web as we very often need to create for both.
- Should revamp your site?
- Must improve your visibility on the Web?
- Must improve navigation and user experience?
- Should we create content to enhance your (SEO)?
- Should we launch a campaign e-mail marketing?
- Should we build a new responsive web design site?
- Analyze the existing situation and assess your needs
- Determine objectives to boost your web strategy
- Set priorities to improve efficiency
- Plan actions to gain visibility
- Drafting recommendations for the future
- Analyze the results to best decide
First contact by phone or email.
Services are offered à la carte and determined in consultation.
The hourly cost is decreasing according to three levels (from 50 to 90 € / h with a minimum of 3 hours).
More than 15 hours, a custom quote is necessary.